Monday, October 29, 2007

My Old Kentucky Home....

I'm going on vacation! DH and I are finally going back to Kentucky and Tennessee to see family and friends. I'll try to post from the road, but we'll see how that goes.... I'll be taking some travel knitting. I think I'll be making more snowflakes on this trip. Probably take some socks, as well. KittySperk will be staying here with kittysitters, Jennifer and Natalie! Here they are on one of our "fiber nights".


We were playing with my drumcarder. Just so they don't kill me for posting a picture of them without having them check it out first...

Humiliating picture of me! Yay! Drum carded Marge Simpson hair! Here, let me show you what Punkinhead is in for while we're gone....

Doesn't look like he likes them one bit, does it? Something tells me he's not going to miss us too much. He's sporting a ball-band dishcloth, by the way.

Bye!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

we want more posts, we want more posts....=)